Manager of Administration and Finance for our subsidiary in NL, you work daily with the headquarter in France and have a transversal and connecting role. Next to this you’re the sparring partner for the Local Management.
You manage 6 persons and your responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the closing of monthly and annual financial statements according to IFRS GAAP
- Management of the general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Posting, reconciliation and verification of bank accounts, accruals and provision
- Prepare monthly reporting with balance sheet, income statement
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Constantly maintain and optimize accounting processes
- Reactive because our closing is J+4 each month even for the year end closing.
- Relation with the auditors
Higher Professional Education / Academic / Master level in Finance
Minimum 5 years working in or managing a finance department in a subsidiary of an international Group. Hands on mentality.
Experience in business administration and finance.
Knowledge in financial software / reporting / Finance IT
Experience in transport and logistics is a plus.
Dutch, English fluent and French is a plus.